Feta Scrambled Eggs with Salsa Recipe
Feta Egg Scramble with Salsa
Is the same old scrambled egg recipe getting boring? Be sure to try this feta scrambled egg recipe with salsa for an added kick! Not only is it tasty but fast and easy to make.
Serving Size: 1
- 1/2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1/4 of an onion, chopped
- 1/4 of a colored pepper, chopped
- 5 cage free eggs – 2 whole eggs and 3 egg whites
- Pepper to taste
- 1/2 oz feta cheese
- Low sodium salsa
- Warm up coconut oil in a pan. Add peppers and onions and cook to soften for 3-5 minutes.
- Mix eggs in a bowl. Add pepper to taste. Pour eggs into the pan with peppers and onions. Stir frequently until eggs are thoroughly cooked.
- Stir in feta cheese and add salsa on top.
Nutrition facts: 275 calories, 17 g fat, 15 g carbs, 23 g protein
Goes great with: A side of blueberries or other fruit.